Sunday, April 19, 2020

PsychKONiC ka ba?

I'm getting a little burned out already in reviewing.

So, I created this PsychKONiC page.
And yes, that's me.

I'm a 100% iKONIC and a Psychology graduate who's currently studying for the BLEPP.
It's a board licensure examination for Psychologists and Psychometricians.
Yeah, hoping to get my own license and have that RPm at the end of my name.















Anyway...

I've been reviewing for 2 months now. We all have our own style in studying, right?
While others choose a quiet environment, I prefer listening to music while reading because the silence bums me out.
There are days when I get easily distracted and that's when I would lower the volume of my speakers.
However, I realized that when I'm really in the zone, it doesn't matter if the music is too loud or too low.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, I love listening to music during study time and for some reason, iKON songs soothe me the best so you can say that my iKON playlist is the most played one in my Spotify account.
I listen to other artists, too, but it's just not the same.


During break periods, I watch a few episodes of my favorite TV Series such as How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, FRIENDS, etc.
When I need a mood booster, then I would watch iKON videos. Preferably, iKON TV or their Summertime videos.

Also, everyday, before I begin reviewing, I utter a prayer. :) It's the most important thing ever!

That's how I basically cope up with stress.

Anyway...

I'm already done with Theories of Personality.
I read the Theories of Personality Eight Edition by Feist and Feist.
I highly recommend this!

Currently studying Abnormal Pyschology.
My reference is the Abnormal Psychology An Integrative Approach by Barlow, Durand, and Hofmann.

I recently tried to normalize my sleeping pattern so I'd be more productive and so I'd have more energy.
I realized that even though I get enough sleep but if my body clock is inverted, I'd wake up feeling sluggish and shit.
I also started working out again to avoid that lethargic feeling and of course, to keep track of my health. This is the heaviest I have ever been and I am honestly alarmed.
Health is wealth, y'know.

By the way, we're still under Enhanced Community Quarantine due to this freaking COVID19.
I hope everything will get better soon.
But yeah, since we're just staying inside our homes, I'm taking advantage of this time to focus on reviewing.
Hope I pass, 'no?
Well, only God knows so I'm lifting everything to Him.
Hindi Niya ako pababayaan.

So, yeah.

My day usually goes like this:
After waking up, I eat something.
Then, begin my study routine.
Then, I eat lunch,
On the late afternoon, I workout.
I'm doing dance cardios since I need to focus on burning my fats, first. Muscle training soon.
Then, I clean myself up.
Read some more (until my hair dries).
Finally, go to bed.

It's the same routine daily but it's still different everyday.
You know what I mean?
Ah, basta. 'Yun na 'yon. :)

Anyway, it's already 10:24PM.
Gotta got to bed now.












No comments:

Post a Comment